Sunday, January 2, 2011

7 Weeks

I woke up this morning just sweating and in a panic.  In just 7 weeks the racing season will be upon us again!  Can you believe just 7 weeks to the Daytona 500?  Seems like just yesterday that Jimmy Johnson clinched his 5th straight Sprint Cup Championship.  Why am I not as excited about the Daytona 500 as past years?  Perhaps its that we still have 7 weeks, or maybe there are just other things to look forward to, like the Chili Bowwwwl --- Helloooooo!  Ok, I am looking forward to the Daytona 500.  It is the by far the greatest NASCAR racing event of the season.  Others are good but the Daytona 500 is AWESOME!  I guess it is due to the build up to the Daytona 500 race itself.  You have Speedweeks including the Duel races and Shootout.  I will be watching and we will be talking about it leading up to the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment